Thursday, May 3, 2018

♥ Lilly Pearl ♥


Hi there! Stopping in with a quick but sweet little card that is perfect for any occasion.  I am using the Lilly Pearl Flat Fold Flower/Border Etched Dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders to make a fun ombre' effect on my card. This is such a great set as it can be used for borders like this or you can fold them to make flowers! It's like getting 2 die sets in 1!


I am also using 1 of the 5 different tags that comes in the Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set. Love this set! It also comes with 12 different sentiment stamps.


You can find all of Becca's Fabulous Dies HERE! :)


I hope you have an amazing day! ;)


hugs...


1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the ombre pink die cuts are so pretty and I love the lace and bow, absolutely stunning!! 💗

I have just had a lovely browse around your blog, catching up with what I had missed :-)
Hope all is well with you, missing you lots XXX
luv
Lols x x x