Wednesday, May 3, 2017

♥ Simon Says...A Hint of Pink! ♥


Hello there! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's theme...A Hint of Pink



The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Hero Arts! I am using the The Best Things Wood Stamp and some sweet Pale Pink Accent Pearls on my card. I love that sentiment!! So true!!


The papers I used are from the High Tea Paper Pad by KaiserCraft. I also used a Prima Wood Clock, large white rose, heart doily, lace and some die cut leaves from the SSS Forget Me Not Flower Die Set. When it was all finished, I sprayed the entire card with some Shimmer Spritz to give it a little sparkle.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


9 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Beautiful!! You had me at pink!!

Tracy Freeman said...

It looks beautiful and those pearls are perfect.
Sending hugs xxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Melissa! Everything is just perfect & so pretty xx

Stephanie said...

Couldn't agree more with the sentiment!! Gorgeous big bloom and fab design, Melissa!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!
*

cebelica said...

This is amazing. I love the big flower and that heart. Fab work! xx

joiseygirl3@verizon.net said...

Hello Melissa,

Congratulations! I'm so happy to be peeking in on Becca's website and now there will be more to delight my senses. Your "shabby chic" elements using Graphic 45 is just wonderful and the elements I just love working with. I cannot wait to see what you will show us as you collaborate as a team. Good luck and God bless with Hugs, Sara Alford

Lin said...

What a pretty combination, such a lovely mix, Melissa, as always!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, I love the shabby chic look of this, so pretty 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

SonjaK said...

This really is a wonderful sentiment. A perfect fit for such a wonderful card! I just love the huge rose in the center. So glad I may join you and the rest of the team for the Wednesday challenge this month!