Wednesday, March 1, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Tag You're It! ♥


Hello there! We have a new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is...To create a tag and/or use a tag on your card! 


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Ranger. I used several different Ranger products on my tag. I started with a Distress Mixed Media #8 Tag. I added some color to it by spraying some Milled Lavender, Iced Spruce and Vintage Photo Distress Stains on it. I then stamped the Painters Supplies Stamp and The One Stamp by Tim Holtz in Walnut Stain and Black Soot Distress Inks.


I then added some Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint over the tag and while still wet added some Peeled Paint, Broken China and Antique Linen Distress Glitter. I added the same inks and glitter to the die cut SSS Butterfly. I then added some Distress Grit Paste to the tag and butterfly. I finished off the tag with some pearls, lace trim and seam binding ribbon.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


6 comments:

Lin said...

So pretty, Melissa - I love the lace edging!

Tracy Freeman said...

It is beautiful, love the sentiment and the lace xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Melissa, the whole design of this is so pretty! I love the whole tattered vintage look :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Melissa! I love the softness of the colours, it's so pretty xx

Maureen Reiss said...

Really Pretty tag!!

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.