Wednesday, December 16, 2015

♥ Let's Go Die Crazy! ♥

Happy Wednesday to you! Only 9 more days until Christmas! Shopping is done...cards are mailed out...decorating done...wrapping...didn't even start yet! :( But I did stat some Christmas Thank You cards already though! :) This week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog the theme is...DIE CRAZY! So break out those dies and get a die cutting!! ;)
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing Exclusive products by Simon Says Stamp! So I decided to get a start on my Thank you cards for Christmas and the new Painted Thanks Die is perfect for them! I also used the Christmas Tree and Stitched Circles Dies by Simon Says Stamp as well.


I paired up all those dies with a Hero Arts Acetate Card, lots of Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter, some Simon Says Moonshine Sequins and some October Afternoon Music Notes Washi Tape. The papers are from the TH Yuletide 8x8 Paper Stash.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


This month is officially known as 'DieCember™' at Simon Says Stamp and we have just released a whole new set of Exclusive DieCember™ Craft Dies! You can check them all out HERE!

                  DIEcember-1080x1080-EMAIL-blast

Hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Lin said...

I love your clear card, Melissa, and the bits of music you added to it!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the acetate base, the whole design is so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x
p.s, I still need to write cards, even my overseas one's aren't finished! I haven't finished shopping and I haven't wrapped anything except for the ones that had to be sent abroad, I am so late with everything this year, I will never be ready ;-) never mind eh, there is always next year ;-)

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, I love the acetate card with a super design and a fabulous die cut tree and sentiment.

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful design! Love the acetate card! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jingle said...

This is such a neat card! Love it!