Monday, September 14, 2015

♥ Handmade just for You ♥

It's a wonderful day here at the Jersey Shore! Beautiful sunny skies and 75 degrees! Perfect! Bring on Fall!! ;) I'm here today with another shabby chic card using lots of sweet collages from the iralamija shop on Etsy! I can use these collages every day if I had to! Isn't that butterfly just darling? Love the sweet banners too! They are all from the Pretty Finds Collage set. 14 different images in all comes in this adorable set!


I also used the Shabby Wood Backgrounds Collage as well as the Expressions No. 2 Collage set. Just added some May Arts Natural Twine and a few pearls and it's good to go! :)


Hope you stop by the iralamija shop for some beautiful shabby chic and vintage collages! Don't forget, they can be used over and over again!! :)

                                         

Have an amazing day! I'll be back shortly with a giveaway for a Photography Tent! Something every card maker needs! ;)

hugs...


2 comments:

Lori Aragon said...

This is absolutely STUNNING Melissa!!! I love everything about it :) xoxo

Lara said...

I agree- I sat in silent amazement and stared for like 10 minutes! Thank you for the inspiration!